The GLAAD Wrap brings you LGBTQ-related entertainment news highlights, fresh stuff to watch out for, and fun diversions to help you kick off the weekend.
GLAAD’s Trump Accountability Project found the Trump Administration has attacked LGBTQ Americans 110 times in policy and rhetoric.
June 20, 2019 is Bites for Rights in Oregon, our annual celebration of all the restaurants, bars, coffee shops, bakeries, eateries, and dispensaries that help to make life sweet and delectable for LGBTQ Oregonians through their support of equality. This page is your stop for #BFR businesses throughout the state of Oregon.
Studies have shown that, on average, homosexuals and bisexuals report lower levels of life satisfaction than heterosexuals. This has been linked to homosexuals and bisexuals experiencing heteronormativity (the assumption that heterosexual orientation and binary gender identity are “normal”, which has led to the world being built to cater to the needs and desires of heterosexual life), which leads to stigmatisation.
- Lilly Pulitzer Jellies Be Jammin Iris bluee Chrissy Lounge Shorts Womens XS
- Ann Taylor Devin Straightest Fit Dress Pants Mustard gold Women Size 10 NWOT HP
- KEDUA Collezione 2016 Costume women BIKINI Fascia Ferrettto Tg. 42 Cup C (365)
- L.K. BENNETT NWT Melange Flat Front TR Erica Trousers Pants Size 6
- Women's LL Bean Bone White Pants Size 18 Poly Spandex Kd6
- Rails Jesse Size 26 Vtg Daisy Embroidered Cutoff Denim Shorts NWT
- Vanishing Act By Magic Brands One Piece Swimsuit Sizes 8, 14, 16 Msrp
- NewDex Plus 109 short sleeve Crochet Open Sweater knit cardigan Vest Size 3X
- Eomenie Two Piece Swimsuits Print05, S US 4-6
- Kenneth Cole Sexy Solid Mesh Inset Tummy Control One Piece Swimsuit Medium hap04
- 4327 New Ulla Johnson Embroidered Cutout White Cotton Blouse Tunic Top Small S
- 'THE CIRCUS TATTOO TEE" ; Women's T-shirt
- Theory Joscla Off-the-Shoulder Blouse Gardenia NWT
- MELpink Claire Tops & Blouses 538644 blueeｘMulticolor
- Brooks Bredhers Women Navy bluee Long-Sleeve T-Shirt Blouse
- Sky Clothing Brand NWT Off Shoulder Tunic Top Braided bluee Red Tribal Party
- Anthropologie Size 8 Leifsdottir Brocade Peplum Top Floral Sleeveless
- FABULOUS LADIES TOP SIZE GREAT CONDITION BNWT. 1
- Boden, purple 100% linen top size 22
Two-thirds of the survey’s respondents believe that social media usage is related to social isolation and loneliness. There is a strong body of research linking social media use with depression. Other studies have linked it to envy, lower self-esteem and social anxiety.
While this study is very exciting, as scientists who study drugs and addiction, we want to stress that this study was very narrow and used specific, standardized amounts of CBD. Thus, the results do not suggest that buying a bottle or jar of over-the-counter CBD is going to help with opioid cravings – or any other medical conditions.
The 2019 Press Freedom Index by Reporters Without Borders shows how hatred of journalists has degenerated into violence and created “an intense climate of fear” worldwide.
For those who prefer Instagram or WhatsApp, know that Facebook owns those too, and is working to consolidate the technology behind them. Even people with the willpower to de-friend Facebook will still find their data swept up in content that others add to the platform and its affiliates. It’s nearly impossible to escape Facebook’s orbit.
Cyberbullying is difficult to combat, because the bullies are often anonymous. And toxic debates can fester on social media: the 2017 Stonewall school report found that “two in five LGBT young people are bullied online”.
U.S. technology giant Microsoft has teamed up with a Chinese military university to develop artificial intelligence systems that could potentially enhance government surveillance and censorship capabilities.
There is no uniform, national process for those seeking name or gender marker changes on identity documents – instead, each state or federal agency, organization, and company may have different requirements to change your name and gender marker.
Aimee Stephens had worked for nearly six years as a funeral director at R.G. and G.R. Harris Funeral Homes when she informed the funeral home’s owner that she is a transgender woman. Her employer fired her, and the EEOC sued on her behalf.
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Item which there is little feeling of wearing, and is not worried about a dirt and damage”|
Does not apply